Σάββατο, 24 Ιανουαρίου 2009
Five things you can do!
1. Replace one car trip per week with a self-propelled bicycle trip. You can do it!
2. Put air in your tires and lubricate your chain. A smooth running bicycle is safer and more fun.
3. Join your local, regional, or state bicycle advocacy organization and volunteer whenever possible (find your nearest group here). They make it all happen and it's less expensive than 2 parking tickets! Plus, if you're a Bike Advocacy Group Member, you receive FREE SHIPPING on all purchases at our online store!
4. Ask your boss to adopt some bike-friendly policies at your place of work such as installing a bike rack and providing a shower.
5. Make your vote count by considering bicycle transportation and urban planning issues when you choose your political representation. Those people work for you, you are the boss!